- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TravelICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Multiple openings for ICU float travel RN Registered Nurses at a traveler friendly/level II trauma facility in Odessa, TX. Travelers are required to float to Med Surg units per facility needs and must have experience in vents and EKG interpretation. This facility uses Cerner charting system.
Interested applicants must be willing to float to Med Surg Telemetry units per the needs of the facility.
- $1,705 estimated gross weekly earnings for travelers
- 36 hours/week
- 12 hour day and night shifts currently available
- 13 weeks to start
- TXor compact RN Registered Nurse license in good standing
- 2 years’ recent experience as ICU RN Registered Nurse in similar setting
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS, NIH Stroke Certification
- BSN candidates and experienced travelers are highly preferred for this assignment
AtGHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offergreat payand one of thebest benefits packagesin the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurancecoverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Cardoption
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up forJob Alerts!
For additional information on how to apply for this position or others posted on our website, please contact me directly today!
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company