- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Travel ICU (RN)
Phoenix, AZ while making over $1,590 NET a week helping those in need!
- Travel RN’s bring home over $1,590 a week!
- 12H hour shifts (Nights and Days)
- 13-week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- Great offered benefits! (Dental, medical and vision)
- Insane referal program!
- AZ or Compact Registered Nurses License
- 2 years' RN experience
- ACLS, BCLS
- Travel experience preferred
Some Things to do in AZ
- Grand Canyon!
- Horse Shoe Bend
- Hike and explore the canyons, waterfalls and national parks
- Check out Sedona
- Amusement Parks, Museums and wild life
AtGHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offergreat payand one of thebest benefits packagesin the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurancecoverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Cardoption
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up forJob Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company