- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Travel L&D (RN)
Continue to help give the gift of life while taking home over $1,600 a week in
- Travel L&D RN’s bring home over $1,600 NET a week!
- 12 hour Nights
- 13-week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- Offered Vision, Dental and Medical Insurance
- WY or Compact Registered Nurses License
- 2 years' recent L&D RN experience
- Travel experience preferred
Things to do in Wyoming
- Grand Teton National Park
- Yellow Stone National Park
- Hayden Valley
- Grand Prismatic Springs
- Norris Geyser Basin Museum
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Jackson Hole
- Endless sports activities, hiking, parks, reserves, museums and more
AtGHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offergreat payand one of thebest benefits packagesin the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurancecoverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Cardoption
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up forJob Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company