- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Travel - Med/surg – tele (RN)
Experience Gainesville, GA enjoy your new adventure while bringing home over $1,400 net a week!
- 12H Nights
- 13-week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- Offered Benefits! (Dental, vision and medical)
- Insane referal program!
- GA or Compact Registered Nurses License
- BLS, ACLS
- 2 years' recent Med Surg RN experience
- Previous travel experience preferred
Things to do in Georgia
- Stone Mountain Park
- Callaway Garden
- Forsyth Park
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Monument
- History centers and museums
- Aquariums and Amusement Parks
Waterfalls and hiking
AtGHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offergreat payand one of thebest benefits packagesin the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurancecoverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Cardoption
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up forJob Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at email@example.com
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company