- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Travel Oncology (RN)
Take home $1,520 a week helping those in need in Charlottesville, VA
- Travel RN’s bring home $1,520 a week!
- 12H Nights
- 13-week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- VA or Compact Registered Nurses License
- 2 years' Oncology experience
- ONC, BLS Certifications
- Travel experience preferred
Things to do in Virginia
- National and State Parks
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Museums, art galleries and historical sights
- Water and amusement parks
- Luray Caves
- Virginia Beach Board Walk
- Beach living and outdoor activates
AtGHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offergreat payand one of thebest benefits packagesin the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurancecoverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Cardoption
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up forJob Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company