- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
NurseFly Travel Nursing with Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a cardiac cath lab travel nurse for a travel nursing job in Leesburg, VA: - Specialty: Cardiac Cath Lab - Title: RN - Start Date: ASAP - Duration: 13 weeks - 40 hours per week - Shift: Days. Additional information: TNAA Job ID #319536. Pay package is based on 40.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation). 2 years of experience is required. BLS and ACLS required. Must be willing to float as needed. We're looking for Cardiac Cath Lab RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Leesburg, VA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements. As a Cath Lab RN, you'll work with a highly skilled team of medical professionals in a cardiovascular surgical environment providing assistance to the physician including maintenance and monitoring of EKG equipment, and assisting during angioplasty, cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology. As a Cath Lab Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks: Learn complex technologies effectively. Assist physicians with cardiac catheterization as a way to diagnose heart conditions or as a treatment. Assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties and stent placements. Help implant pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs). Cath Lab Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. Because of the fast-paced environment, Cardiac Cath Lab Travel Nurses must possess good skills for coping with stress and be able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds. 2 years of experience is required. BLS and ACLS required. Must be willing to float as needed. At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities - We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- . This job is also widely searched as a registered nurse, rn, nurse, travel nurse, nurse rn, rn nurse, travel nurse rn, nursing, travel rn, cardiac cath lab nurse.