- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
NurseFly Travel Nursing with Mynela Staffing is seeking a labor and delivery travel nurse for a travel nursing job in Kenosha, WI: - Specialty: Labor and Delivery - Title: RN - Start Date: 10/15/2019 - Duration: 13 weeks - 36 hours per week - Shift: 12 hours, nights. Additional information: Mynela Staffing Job ID #1137069. Pay package is based on 12.0 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: 0097- Registered Nurse - LDRP 9570961 Night (12 Hours) 19:00 7:30. At Mynela Staffing, we do things differently.
How? Most agencies create their pay packages by factoring in the benefits they give to you. Meaning, every perk or reimbursement given to you actually comes out of your package. At Mynela, we give you Bottom Line Pay Packages---- instead of taking huge margins and breaking down your pay into many various things such as reimbursements, relocation, bonuses (which gets heavily taxed) we throw it all back into YOUR weekly gross! With Mynela, you're in control of your money!
Our main focus is understanding your interests and goals, so we can match you with the best paying travel contracts with leading hospitals across the US.
- Bottom Line Pay Packages
- Access to a dedicated team 24/7
- Travel contracts with leading hospitals across the US
- Per diem assignments available
- Paid Sick Time - Sick time off begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment
- Mynela Staffing covers all pre-start costs: lab work and medical tests required for your assignment
- Referral bonus programs
- Increased pay with extensions and re-bookings
. This job is also widely searched as a registered nurse, rn, nurse, travel nurse, nurse rn, rn nurse, travel nurse rn, nursing, travel rn, labor and delivery nurse.