- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Travel Cardiac Stepdown Registered Nurse (RN)
Small community referral facility seeks temporary RN Registered Nurse.
This assignment is at a nationally accredited by Joint Commission, 100+ bed regional referral facility.
- $1,558 estimated weekly gross earnings for travelers to this area
- 36 hours/week
- 12 hour night shifts
- This position requires telemetry and epidural maintenance
- This facility uses Allscripts charting
- 3 month assignment
- Active North Carolina or compact RN Registered Nurse license
- This position requires a minimum of 1 year RN experience in specialty
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS
- Strong IV skills
AtGHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offergreat payand one of thebest benefits packagesin the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurancecoverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Cardoption
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up forJob Alerts!
To be considered for this position or anything else you are interested in from our website, please contact me directly!
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company