- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Travel Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN)
Large academic affiliated hospital in Charlottesville, VA is seeking a full time contracted telemetry RN Registered Nurse.
This position is on an inpatient surgical/trauma unit.
- $1,628 estimated gross weekly earnings for travelers to this area
- 36 hours/week
- 12 hour day shifts
- 13 weeks to start, with option to extend longer
- Active Virginia or compact RN Registered Nurse license
- Minimum of 2 years’ recent experience as RN in similar setting
- Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS
- Complex wound management
- Strong recognition for deteriorating patients
- Knowledge of high risk medication titrations (insulin, heparin, opioids)
- Experience with bladder irrigation, EPIC charting, feeding tubes, post op management all preferred
AtGHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offergreat payand one of thebest benefits packagesin the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurancecoverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Cardoption
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up forJob Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company