- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
OverviewOur Travel Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation at the site where position is assigned.
Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse(s), directs and guides patient teaching and activities that commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated competencies at the site where position is assigned.
The Travel Registerd Nurse must be able and willing to travel 100% of the time.
QualificationsEducation for Registered Nurse:
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
Experience for Registered Nurse:
- One (1) or more years clinic experience preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel 100% of the time
Licenses/Certifications for Registered Nurse:
- Current licensure or a valid compact state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the states in which you will be required to work
- Current CPR Certification
- Assists in the assessment of the physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients in the health care unit and, as necessary, in the housing units.
- Assists in planning an individual treatment program by using available resources in planning care, in consultation with Charge Nurse(s), DON and other staff as appropriate, while applying knowledge and resources in planning care and patient teaching.
- Implements individualized treatment programs as directed.
- Counts controlled substances, syringes, needles and sharps at the beginning of each shift with another staff member and signs count logs.
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols.
Intervenes with proper safety techniques, procedures and standard precautions.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keyphrases: correctional medical services jobs, correctional medicine jobs, correctional health services jobs, prison health services jobs