- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Angelo
Locations: San Angelo, Texas
Shift: 7P to 7A
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Assist physicians with patient management
- Provide patient care to the critically ill
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of recent experience
- BLS/ACLS certification
- Active Texas License
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms.
Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach.
Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States.
Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you're interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
Direct: [Click Here to Apply]
Main: [Click Here to Apply]
Email: [Click Here to Apply] /Web: allmedical.com
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs