- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Gainesville, Florida.
Specialty: RN-Operating Room
Locations: Gainesville, Florida
Shift: Variable Shifts
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- The role of the perioperative nurse or operating room (OR) nurse is to provide care for patients before, during and after surgery.
OR travel nursing job duties also include patient education, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse, and potentially RNfirst assistant or operating room director (with additional training).
- Assist physicians with patient management
- Pre and Post-operative patient education
- Monitoring the patients physical and emotional well being
Qualifications and Job Info
- Minimum of 2-3 years OR experience
- Current ACLS & BLS Required
- Must have current Florida state license
- Travel experience a plus
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms.
Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach.
Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States.
Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you're interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
Direct: [Click Here to Apply]
Main: [Click Here to Apply]
Email: [Click Here to Apply] /Web: allmedical.com
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas