- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Unity/Hololens Developer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The candidate will develop Augmented and Mixed Reality applications for Department of Defense uses with Unity 3D.
- Previous experience working as a Unity3D developer
- In-depth knowledge of Unity3D development pipeline, game physics, application deployment to different devices
- Experience with Augmented and Mixed Reality applications
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, implementing and testing networked applications
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment. Education Requirements:
A Bachelor's Degree inComputer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field with 3 years of experience required.
Desired Skills :
- Microsoft Hololens development
- Good troubleshooting skills, self initiating Knowledge of XML development
- Experience with missile defense planning People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people.Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees andcustomers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address,HR@peopletec.comand/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
About the company