- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
US Customer Implementation Specialist
Job Title: Customer Implementation Specialist
Job Location: United States
We have an exciting opportunity for a CUSTOMER IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST to own and manage the onboarding of new business. This position will be based in a DGF US station.
- Manage successful onboarding of global customers with new and existing business
- Represent DGF during implementation meetings with customers, clarify customer requirements and confirm feasibility
- Ensure all customer requirements are fully understood, are documented, and can be fulfilled by DGF
- Support Sales organization to define a proper onboarding plan to meet customer expectations within the expected timeframe, quality and budget
- Engage with stations in the DGF network to ensure onboarding requirements are communicated and understood
- Develop communication plans, provide regular updates to all stakeholders to ensure sustainable results
- Execute according to project plan to ensure business is onboarded with consideration for timeliness, quality and costs
- Manage project deliverables, identify and tracks project risks, maintain action and issue logs, escalate issues to resolution, adjust plans when modifications are needed to achieve desired results
- Conduct lessons learned sessions and apply learning to future projects
- Engage in Performance Dialogue discussions in stations
- Ensure compliance to DGF standard processes and services
Skills / Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years operations or product experience in a freight forwarding or international shipping environment
- Strong understanding of Air and Ocean freight services and the overall logistics or supply chain industry
- Knowledge of DGF systems (e.g. Logis Air, Logis Ocean, JBA), tools (e.g. pricing templates) and processes
- Computer skills (MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, able to align resources and the organization to achieve targets
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in leading meetings and facilitating training
- Able to travel
WHY JOIN our DHL team?
At DHL, you will be part of a strong team that respects its’ employees, society, and environment. You will interact with people from all over the world and get the chance to experience the unique international spirit of DHL. We offer benefits and programs to help you manage your time at and away at work to achieve a healthy work/life balance. DHL offers highly competitive compensation, incentive, and bonus plans.
In addition, DHL offers the following:
- Paid time off: Holiday, Float Holiday, Vacation, and Sick
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401K plan with a match
- Employee Discount plan
- Tuition Assistance Plan
As the world’s leading logistics’ company, DHL offers a wide range of interesting job challenges and opportunities in our different divisions around the globe. Our performance management system supports us in recognizing your potential, evaluating your performance, and continuously planning the development of your career with DHL. We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally.
We are proud of our history and what we have created, a global market leader with 30,000 passionate employees. Our aspiration is to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF, because we have:
- The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
- The most efficient processes and fastest response times
- The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF):
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF's logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers' increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
- customer service
- ms project
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.