- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $13.00 - $16.47 gross per hour
- La Mirada
10 to 25 hours per week
Position is Hourly/Part-Time/At-Will
This recruitment will close on Friday, December 6, 2019 or when 100 applications are
received, whichever comes first.
Under supervision of the House Manager, performs a variety of duties for theatre performances including directing and assisting patrons, facility preparation, and general maintenance.
Typical Duties Performed
(These examples do not include all the duties which may be assigned.)
- Greets and directs theatre patrons, and distribute programs.
- Ensures an excellent guest experience.
- Assists guests with use of the facility.
- Assists in auditorium and lobby preparation, set-up, and take-down for events.
- Maintains lobby, auditorium andrestrooms in a clean and orderly state.
- Provides information and assistance in routine and emergency situations, including administering first aid.
- Attends staff meetings, trainings, and workshops.
- Adheres to city and departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs related duties as required.
Must possess excellent customer service skills.
Knowledge of: Policies, procedures, and regulations governing the conduct and safety of persons in Theatre facilities. CPR, AED, and First Aid techniques and practices. Basic custodial and maintenance principles.
Ability to: Read, understand, and carry out written and oral directions. Remain calm in stressful situations; stand for extended periods of time; present a clean, neatappearance; utilize excellent communications skills, quality customer service skills and techniques. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public, community groups, staff and other agencies. Exercise good judgment, courtesy and tact with staff and the public. Must be able to lift up to 40lbs. and work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Must be at least 16 years of age and be able to provide a work permit if you have not completed highschool or the equivalent and are under age 18.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE:
Possession of a valid CPR, AED,andFirst Aid certificate is required within the first three months ofemployment.
Appointments are normally made at the first step of the salary range. Consideration and approval for a salary higher than the first step is done on a case by case basis.
- customer service