- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description 2667834
UI / UX Design, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite,
User Experience Designer
Candidate should provide their Portfolios to review along with their profiles.
A. Job responsibilities:
- Working within multi-talented Scrum team
- Understanding existing/intended users and their existing journeys and/or concerns
- Conceptualizing, designing, and executing new concepts and features for new and existing products.
- Exploring multiple creative solutions for a task.
- Creating pixel perfect graphic assets & UI components - illustrations, icons, photos for multiple iOS and Android device sizes and resolutions
- Creating and managing visual design /style guide documentation and interaction pattern specifications
- Guiding/Collaborating with development team to ensure intended implementation of designs decisions
- Ensuring cons istency and quality across multiple digital channels, device platforms and screen resolutions
- Effectively managing time, prioritizing tasks and submitting work within deadlines
B. Practice Responsibilities:
You'll also contribute in TCS Interactive UX practice maturity by:
o Staying up-to-date with current design trends, digital platforms, best practices and the competitive landscape.
o Monitoring digital trends, new tools and workflows, attending workshops, and joining professional groups
About the company