- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
- Must be onsite in Clayton, MO
- No Relocation Available
Position Purpose: Thrive as a UX Designer-challenged with defining and aligning a coherent, engaging multi-channel consumer experience delivered through both traditional graphical and conversational UI-including research, testing and development in an Agile environment.
- Define the overall UX and UI for digital products delivered through web, mobile, chat and voice
- Lead brainstorming/ideation sessions
- Gather, evaluate, and define user workflows and requirements.
- Develop product prototypes involving wireframes, storyboards, site maps and screen flows based on user requirements and expectations.
- Center designs around the consumer and product strategy: identifying who will use the product, what they will use it for, and what value they will gain
- Create highly effective, elegant and intuitive designs
- Balance design aesthetics with technical platform capabilities and limitations
- Present design concepts, including mockups and prototypes, to internal and external stakeholders to obtain user feedback and make design modifications as appropriate.
- Oversee the transformation of business requirements into meaningful UX/UI specifications
- Contribute in UX/UI deliverables, efficiently and effectively, into the agile process
- Ensure creation of accessible products using the 508 and WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Effectively work with external vendors and partners
- Capable of presenting effectively in person or remotely
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Visual Design, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of computer science, design or related experience.
- Adept at Design Thinking methodology
- Experience designing for complex interactive applications preferred
- Experience in working with conversational UX preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry with digital health experience a plus
- Working knowledge of using HTML, CSS and Material Design preferred
- Proficient in Agile development
- Thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing market and environment