- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Advantus team in Jacksonville, FL is actively recruiting for a Vice President to join our team.
Reporting to the company President, the Vice President is responsible for maximizing the company's operational performance and achieving its financial goals.
The Vice President has a broad array of responsibilities across several departments.
- Formulates and implements the strategic plan that guides the direction of the area of functional responsibility.
- Oversees the operation of the assigned department(s) in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Determines annual budget, fixed asset needs, and executes to meet or exceed.
- Sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that departmental objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs of the organization.
- Provides leadership by setting clear standards, goals, expectations and leading by example.
- Evaluates and maintains the success of the assigned department(s)
- Leads, manages, trains and develops a strong management team to drive the company's growth.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction within his or her area of responsibility.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required in an appropriate field of study.
- 8+ years progressive experience in an Senior leadership role
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable plans.
- Work experience in a rapidly growing and/or rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills including planning, prioritizing and delegating.
- Proven ability to build a strong team of direct reports and to actively develop the team's potential through coaching and effective performance management.
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels and across all functions of the organization.
- Proven ability to organize/manage multiple priorities coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing business needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.