- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 gross per year
- New York City
The leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
- Support deal origination by leading the team's drafting of pitch materials incorporating an analysis of capital structure, credit profile, publicly available data on companies and transactions, and industry research
- Assist the Senior Transactor in pitching clients solutions; independently, if required
- Lead the team's preparation of market comparables, initial due diligence lists, deal pre-screen presentations, and drafting indicative term sheets
- Execute lead-arranged transactions by preparing commitment letters, organization books, marketing materials (Confidential Information Memorandums, lender presentations), organizing bank meetings, coordinating with the sales team for investor interaction, assisting in the negotiation of legal documentation and managing the closing process
- Interface with banker coverage and other partners to coordinate execution of transactions and to effectively meet deal timelines
- Exhibit business and credit judgment as well as to provide balanced assessments in working with internal team members and partners
- Maintain a strong attention to detail and complete work in assigned timeframes.
- Strong financial and analytic skills and ability to rapidly assimilate complex information
- Self-starter, work independently with associates and analysts and deliver work product on time.
- Demonstrated analytical and modeling skills in financial and credit analysis.
- Preference for formal credit training
- Team player, able to facilitate strong partnerships
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- economists and finance