- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 gross per year
- New York City
- Create relationships with new clients through a combination of your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your existing network, and pursuing leads provided by the company
- Generate revenue through your business development efforts to reach specific goals put in place
- Demonstrate knowledge about different types of research designs and approaches
- Become familiar with company approaches and designs to properly guide the research process for any projects that are won.
This means directing the research team, and providing your input/approval, on design and analysis.
- Write proposals that clearly convey recommended designs and analytic plans (assistance and reference materials will be provided for this, but it is the VPs responsibility to finalize the proposal)
- Guide the research process for any projects that are won by directing the research team, and providing your input/approval, on design and analysis
- Oversee research team handling logistics so that projects are on-track and the analyses are insightful.
- Be willing to partner with others on the sales team, as necessary, and to contribute knowledge and experience to the team
- Build a research team beneath you as you grow your revenue
- hiring new researchers, guiding the development of the team, etc.
- Ability to generate new business on your own
- Ability to generate revenue through your own efforts in respect to finding clients and opportunities
- Ideally have generated at least $1million+ in revenue per year in your recent role.
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience writing full proposals, including methodology and analysis plans
- Knowledge of the research process and of how projects work
- Knowledge of different research designs (ideally a knowledge of the more sophisticated approaches out there, such as discrete choice, segmentation, brand equity, etc.)
- Experience with survey design for a variety of different methodologies
- Understanding of the components that go into bidding a project
- ms project