- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 gross per year
The employer operates within the financial sector.
- Managing all aspects of the commercial loan portfolio, including loan quality and loan portfolio mix, commercial loan underwriting, and structuring and pricing of commercial loans
- Expanding the existing portfolio with loan assets that are designed and priced correctly to meet market and revenue needs and create alternate income streams for the Credit Union
- Working with Amplify Leadership to establish and manage annual budgets for all aspects of Commercial Lending
- Leading the Commercial Lending Team to originate high quality, investment-grade commercial loans that are saleable to increase fee income through MSRs
- Approving loan requests within established lending limits or making recommendations and submitting the loan for review to the SVP
- Chief Lending Officer, Business Loan Committee or the Board of Directors as appropriate
- Leading the Commercial Lending team to become a regional leader in the origination and management of SBA loans; Overseeing the sale of SBA loans
- Promoting Amplify's deposit products and services
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university plus a minimum of ten years Commercial Lending experience in a credit union or bank.
Additional experience may substitute for education.
Minimum of 3 years' experience leading a commercial lending team.
Extensive knowledge of commercial lending including all types of SBA loans, portfolio management, and NCUA regulations related to commercial lending is required.
In depth understanding of Texas Administrative Code is preferred.
- economists and finance