- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 gross per year
- Partner with corporate and subsidiary management to shape subsidiary and corporate-wide business strategy.
Develop supporting workforce strategies and lead tactical execution.
- Drive HR initiatives for all aspects of the organization to include organization design and effectiveness, staffing, succession planning, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, retention, all employee benefits including self-funded insurance plan, Federal Employee Health Benefit plan an deferred compensation plan, compensation, leadership & professional development, affirmative action and employee communications.
- Ensure the corporation and its subsidiaries comply with corporate values and federal, state, and local regulations by developing, implementing, and managing compliance with corporate policies and practices.
Assist subsidiary companies to develop and deploy complementary policies and practices.
- Identify the desired Bristol Bay Native Corporation employer image in the labor market.
Work with subsidiary companies to develop complementary corporate-wide recruitment and retention strategies to identify, attract, engage, and retain top talent, to include building a robust shareholder talent pipeline.
- Actively support shareholder hire and development initiatives.
- Advise and coach corporate and subsidiary managers and employees on all matters related to employee and organizational development.
- Partner with the CFO and other executive management at the corporate office to set workforce labor budgets.
- Provide direct human resources support to the corporate office, to include organizational structure, recruiting, employee relations, employee development, performance management and compensation.
- Partner with corporate and subsidiary senior leaders to create and support an inclusive environment focused on open communication, diversity, and professional growth opportunities.
- Lead and mentor the corporate HR team.
- Professional certifications to include SPHR and SHRM-SCP.
- § Experience managing a Federal Employee Health Benefit program, self-funded medical plan, 401(k) plan and deferred compensation plan.
- § Experience managing positions included in the Davis Bacon Act and FCCA.
- § Experience working within the Alaska economy, preferably with or for an Alaska Native Corporation.
- § Experience working in a corporate-subsidiary business model.
- economists and finance