- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 gross per year
- Forrest City
- Reporting to the President of NorthWest Arkansas Community College, the Vice President of Finance and Administration ( VPFA ) is responsible for the management, direction, control and coordination of all administrative and financial activities of the college.
The Vice President of Finance and Administration provides leadership and direction for financial and administrative services and its operational staff including Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Operations and Policy, Risk Management, and Compliance.
The VPFA is the college's Chief Financial Officer ( CFO ) and serves as a member of the President's Cabinet.
- Extensive financial and budget management experience in higher education.
- Experience and understanding of the mission, challenges, and governance of public higher education institutions.
- Knowledge of the best practices employed in higher education administrative and operational functions.
- Evidence of the ability to think creatively and strategically with proactive problem solving and consensus/team building skills.
- Skill in working collaboratively with community partners and government agencies.
- A collaborative, inclusive, and collegial leadership style; personal integrity; demonstrated good judgement, intellectual curiosity; superior organizational and leadership skills; resilience; energy; and commitment to the mission of theorthWest Arkansas Community College.
- Significant overall management and reporting skills, including communication with the State, NWACC Board of Trustees and the College administration, faculty, staff and students.
- human resources