- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
- Plan, implement, oversee and evaluate the services, systems and business processes of the underwriting department.
Develop and modify services/systems in accordance with company goals and resources, as well as pertinent government regulations.
- Put a specific focus on modernizing workflows and business processes to align with technology advancements introduced by the organization.
- Evaluate, refine and implement changes to the organization's underwriting appetite based on company results and market intelligence.
- Plan, administer and monitor department operating budgets, including financial oversight of the underwriting team.
- 10+ years of underwriting leadership
- Broad and in-depth knowledge and experience related to property and casualty insurance underwriting in personal and commercial lines
- Expertise in independent agency operations
- Experience leading technology and business transformation initiatives