- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Company in the financial sector.
- Drive Business Development efforts: produce sales pitches for new business, upsell existing clients, develop proposals, lead account development planning and project prioritization
- Introduce new Private Equity relationships (deal side and Operating Partner), broaden SSA's coverage and industry footprint, and strengthen existing firm-to-firm relationships with top tier Private Equity Firms
- Lead operational improvement strategy discussions with Board Members, PE owners, Operating Partners, CEO's and other client executives
- Manage the assessment and implementation phases (project execution) for $2M book of annual business
- Ensure the benefits case and value creation strategy is fulfilled on client engagements (investments, IRR, cash flow, and ROI)
- bring new product and service ideas to broaden the reach and offerings of the firm
- Develop private equity industry points of view (POV) and account specific value creation strategies
- Mentor junior talent within client teams
- IP Development; ensure client case studies and project summaries are documented, host learning sessions to share best practices across the firm
- Bachelor's degree required.
Master's degree a plus, but not required.
- 10+ years business experience, with a minimum of 6+ years in consulting.
- Strong demonstrable track record of initiating, cultivating, and developing sales of consulting work to Private Equity backed companies and sponsors
- Strong existing commercial relationships with Private Equity buyers of advisory work
- Ability to quickly understand a PE client's issues and identify SSA's value proposition
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Experienced in managing executive client relations (board members, CEO and executive team)
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills; the ability to draw conclusions from sets of data; the ability to identify and quantify performance gaps in the client's operations
- Work collaboratively with and provide on-going communication to other team members
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- ms project