- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 gross per year
The leading provider of software and data solutions for K-12 public school systems in the United States and Canada.
- The VP, Sales Development will work closely with Sales and Marketing Leadership to drive pipeline growth through outbound calling, lead qualification, and handling inbound inquiries.
The VP will sit on PowerSchool's Sales Leadership Team, lead a team of over 30 SDRs, and carry a pipeline generation quota in excess of $150M.
- 5+ years of experience in leading and managing Sales Development teams
- Outstanding track record against quota, regularly exceeding pipeline generation goals
- Experience in growing and scaling SDR organizations with mid-double-digit growth targets
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, especially with Marketing and Sales Leadership
- Leadership presence with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective organizational, prioritization and planning skills
- Strategic and organizational planning skills