- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 gross per year
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting used by the sales organization.
Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within LogMeIn.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the Senior Vice President, Sales, in implementing sales organization objectives that reflect LogMeIn business objectives.
- Is responsible for assigning sales force quotas and ensuring that LogMeIns financial objectives are optimized and allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Partners with senior sales management to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
Foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity.
- Is responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel.
Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs to ensure sales organization success.
- Ensures sales reports and other intelligence is provided to the sales organization and develops new reporting tools and dashboard KPIs needed for measurement
- Manages and owns sales compensation plan administration.
Establishes sales compensation program rules, policies and procedures.
- Four year degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 12 years of sales, sales management or sales operations experience in a business-to-business software/technology firm
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives
- Ability to achieve LogMeIn's sales, profits and strategic objectives
- Past experience implementing sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Past experience in the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Strong experience in on-time and accurate reporting for sales organization effectiveness.
- Ability to achieve strategic objectives defined by LogMeIn management
- Experience supporting sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales management resources.
- Strong ability to develop close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders and other senior executives.