- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Vice President - Securitized Products - 90220061
Primary Location:US-New York-745 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY
Posting Range:15 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
VP, Banking – Securitized Products
As a Vice President on the Consumer ABS team, you will work closely with senior and junior bankers to originate new business across both our term securitization and ABS warehouse lending businesses. You will provide banking coverage to a broad issuer client base across all Consumer ABS asset classes and play an integral role in advising your clients, both existing and new, on strategic funding initiatives. #LI-LG1
What will you be doing?
• You will be generating new ideas and create comprehensive client pitch materials; you will travel and present to prospective and existing clients.
• You will provide banking coverage and advice to a deep client base across Consumer ABS asset classes.
• You will be coordinating and assisting in all aspects of the term securitization process, including: collateral / structure analysis, rating agency process, legal documentation review, deal marketing and execution.
• You will participate in deal roadshows for clients preparing for new issue transactions.
• You will be creating/ negotiating term sheets and assist on underlying loan documentation review for new warehouse lending opportunities.
• You will partner closely with colleagues in IBD and DCM on various M&A projects and opportunities.
• You will manage junior banker workflow for live deals and prospective client opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4-5-years of experience in capital markets or corporate finance role
• Expert skills in Microsoft Office suite
Skills that will help you in the role:
• 4-5 years of experience executing term ABS or asset based lending transactions
• Prior ABS experience highly preferred, but not required
• Experience with CAS and Intex preferred, but not required
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building. The building is easily accessible to Restaurants, Shops and Public Transportation.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Standards.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.