- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP) Technology & Digital, a division of the Walt Disney Company, creates world-class digital experiences for Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, and more. This division has offices in Los Angeles, Seattle, and Orlando, where we design and develop results-driven websites, mobile applications, and digital experiences.
The Video Producer Project Hire will report to the Manager, Design Operations & Content Production in Glendale, CA. This team is responsible for creating original media content to be shared across digital platforms for internal and external audiences. With the expansion of Disney’s digital app ecosystem, extensive opportunities exist to tell Disney stories in new ways — including in-app short-form video that articulates the magic and value of our Parks, digital products, and opportunities to engage with our Parks from anywhere. This team works across the DPEP segment, supporting all sites and business partners across the enterprise.
The Video Producer is expected to be a full service content creator, with editing, motion graphics and storytelling skills. This role will support a diverse range of creative requests and contribute to the development of creative briefs. From visual storyboarding and concepting to producing, editing, and motion graphics, the Video Producer will have end-to-end ownership of visual storytelling for this team’s video projects. Additionally, interfacing with Broadcast Services and other internal partners will be a core part of his/her liaising responsibilities. Responsible for ensuring deadlines and budget expectations are met, the Video Producer will maintain production timelines diligently.
- Guide end-to-end video production, beginning with concepting and storyboarding, delivering strong storytelling and vision.
- Provide creative direction on all video projects, working closely with business partners to ensure creative vision meets business requirements.
- Manage production, including successful adherence to timeline and adherence to budget.
- Provide post-production editing and motion graphics to bring all video projects to completion, leveraging Disney branding, tone and voice.
- Be a strong liaison with internal and external partners, building positive working relationships that foster efficient collaboration and communication.
- Give presentations about the video work, representing the team professionally and with humility.
- Support team administration when needed.
Basic Qualifications :
- Proven professionalism in a corporate environment with ability to interface with executives in a respectful manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to ask clarifying questions and ensure project expectations are delivered and understood.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to both craft and deliver.
- Efficiency in speed of work and ability to meet short deadlines.
- Proven understanding of the Disney Guest experience, product and brand.
- Experience with relevant software, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Office.
Required Education :
High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education :
B.A. in relevant field
- after effects
- ms project
About the company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Specialties: Entertainment, Media, Movies, Resorts, Live Entertainment, Studios, Broadcasting, Theme Parks, Television.