- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Company Name:Kroger General Office
Manage the retention of video surveillance footage of customer and associate incidents which would be used by our third party administrator to establish reserves and determine liability in possible lawsuits. Interact with store and safety department associates in order to accurately capture video footage of incidents. Interact with law enforcement personnel to retain video footage of incidents which could be used in court cases and monitor the sweep programs at selected locations to ensure compliance with appropriate company policies. Monitor store camera systems and inform locations if service is required on their camera system. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide a single point of contact to district and store management for all video retention and related needs
- Monitor location’s compliance with the company’s sweep program
- Report safety concerns
- Monitor the company’s video system and report any operating issues to the appropriate individuals
- Comply with corporate policies
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner, consistent with corporate policies and local, state and federal laws
- Maintain working relationships and represent the company’s interest with local, state and federal law enforcement
- Serve as a liaison with district and division associates to identify safety related opportunities
- Partner with district manager, district staff, store staff, Safety department and Asset Protection department to execute the business plan
- Maintain flexibility to work any shift
- Travel to assist stores in other divisions when needed
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications/Education:
- Working knowledge of the company’s CCTV systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, handle diverse situations and ability to work with little oversight
- Strong communication skills and a high degree of initiative and motivation
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Detail oriented
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Retail Grocery experience
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Keywords: view room
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee nearly half a millionAssociates across 35 states.We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a millionassociates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states.Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CA||Compton|| 1100 W. Artesia Blvd. ||90220 || Kroger General Office||[[mfield2]]||Asset Protection ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| None
About the company
Kroger, one of the world’s largest retailers, employs more than 339,000 associates who serve customers in 2,425 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 789 convenience stores, 337 fine jewelry stores, 1,109 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food processing plants in the U.S. Kroger also operates over 80 “The Little Clinic” retail healthcare sites inside select Kroger, King Sooper and Fry’s stores.
Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger supports hunger relief, breast cancer awareness, the military and their families, and more than 30,000 schools and grassroots organizations in the communities it serves. Kroger contributes food and funds equal to 160 million meals a year through more than 80 Feeding America food bank partners. For more information please visit Kroger.com.