- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a motivated Systems Engineer with excellent knowledge of VMware?
Are you interested in a full-time permanent opportunity with a leading service provider?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Englewood.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Due to client requirement, applicant must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the VMware Systems Architect:
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain network and server infrastructure
- Collaborate with third party cloud providers to incorporate roadmaps
- Build and install computer infrastructure such as vSphere Requirements of the VMware Systems Architect:
- Bachelor's in a STEM discipline and at least 10 years of experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- In-depth technical expertise in virtualization technologies, specifically VMware
- Ability to solve complex problems, deliver custom solutions, and automate security
- Demonstrated experience leveraging Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Comfortable working in a *NIX environment
- Ability to work collaboratively
- DevOps lifecycle experience Keywords: VMware Systems Administrator, vSphere, vRealize, vCenter, RMF, DevOps
Job ID: 337151 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit
About the company