- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: Aurora, IL
Role Value Proposition:
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We are looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this role you will deliver high quality billing solutions and service excellence for group customers. Facilitates a working dialogue with Institutional Business clients and internal business partners in order to provide innovative solutions to client's Voluntary Benefits' needs
- Accountable for standard voluntary benefit group customer’s service and satisfaction
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with group customers and Internal Partners (Sales, I/T, or systems, marketing, call centers, remittance service center, etc.)
- Educates customers on the operational aspects of their benefits program at both the group and individual employee level and provide decision support for the customer
- Performs functions that are critical to the accuracy of billing for the group program for all assigned accounts; (annually updating account billing schedules, daily analysis of reports that document missed or incorrect deductions, audit the accuracy of the content of administrative systems, etc.) in order to prevent serious administrative problems and implement proactive practices to avoid escalation
- Monitors the billing, transmission and payment processes for assigned group customers
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills with the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Experience handling pressure situations with professionalism and tack.
- Demonstrated math problem solving skills, including attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness.
- Works well independently and in team environment
- High School Diploma
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve issues.
- Experience with insurance/financial systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- College Degree
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.