- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
VP, Customer Communications-BES0000M
The Enabling Solutions organization in Prudential Financial is seeking a Vice President to create and lead a new Customer Communications Capability. The role will create an enterprise capability, which includes transactional print, digital mailroom, and simplified correspondence, will work closely with the USB Customer Experience, Marketing and Technology teams to create and deliver simplified and clear written correspondence for every interaction. The ideal candidate will have both management consulting and business strategy experience, as well as a proven track record of successful implementation of complex programs and projects. The individual needs a combination of operational discipline, marketing and strategy in their background to drive the evolution of our correspondence to simplify it, drive digital, and make it more externally facing.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be encouraged to roll up your sleeves, take initiative, be creative, share new ideas, and have fun while you contribute your talents to this dynamic team.
- Create an overarching ‘Simplified Communication’ strategy to improve how and when we engage our customers including a Roadmap and Business Case for achieving the strategy
- Represent Enabling Solutions at various meetings, working groups and or councils to collaborate across the enterprise and the business group key stakeholders to initiate strategy and garner input on projects, implementation and orchestrating roll outs while ensuring alignment strategically and tactically
- Influence customer behavior and deliver a One Pru Voice by standardizing language and applying consistent guidelines in transactional correspondence (letter, web content, text) to increase electronic utilization
- Leverage transactional data analytics to identify and implement improvements that will remove low value activities including refresh correspondence, update online FAQs and increase text message utilization to reduce low value call volume and reduce transactional print and cycle types through implementation of e-Delivery and DocuSign
- Improve Customer Experience by driving down customer effort through clear and simplified engagement and drive efficiency through reduction in calls
- Establish consistency in language and positioning of written correspondence to our customers
- Increase governance around content design & delivery to align to one Prudential Brand
- Standardize processes and increase speed to modify and delivery content
- 10+ years of experience in the professional services and/or thefinancial services industry – strong combination of operational discipline,marketing and strategy experiences. Demonstrated ability to leadlarge-scale, cross-functional, change initiatives.
- Leadership and Facilitation- Seasoned businessleader together with demonstrated experience in leading a complex organizationincluding the ability to bringtogether diverse groups and opinions to agree on coherent solutions.
- Visionary- proven ability to beperceptive, realistic and pragmatic
- Business Knowledge and Relationships- Must be able tonavigate the organization at a senior level with a sound understanding of theUS Businesses through effective networks and relationships
- Implementation Expertise- Sound understanding of theopportunities and challenges in the implementation of new ideas acrossfunctional areas as well as a commitment to, and demonstrated ability tocontribute to the continuous improvement of organization with broad service andoperational responsibilities
- Engagement and diplomatic skills - Ability to developdurable and productive relationships with a wide range of partners,stakeholders and colleagues. The ability to handle complex, challengingand controversial issues in a professional and adept manner.
- Outstanding Communication Skills – Ability to communicateeffectively to a wide range of audiences with impact, precision andskill. Will need to demonstrate the ability to work effectively across amyriad of settings as candidate acts as a senior ambassador for EnablingSolutions.
- Interpersonal Skills and Collaboration Skills – High level ofinterpersonal skills at all levels including the experience of managing staff withthe ability to demonstrate an effective management style, good personal impact,drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function Communications/Public Relations
Primary Location United States-New Jersey-Newark
Travel Yes, 25 % of the Time
About the company
For over 140 years, Prudential Financial (NYSE:PRU) has helped people grow and protect their wealth. We offer individual and institutional clients a wide array of financial products and services. Today, we are one of the world’s largest financial services institutions. We have over $1 trillion of assets under management as of March 31st, 2017, and approximately $3.7 trillion of gross life insurance in force worldwide as of Dec. 31, 2016. We have operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock® , an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation. We measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, attract and develop the best talent in our industry, offer an inclusive work environment where employees can develop to their full potential, and give back to the communities where we live and work. (Pru.us/disclaimer)