- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
VP Engineering - Integrated Solutions Delivery- Hux VP Engineering - Integrated Solutions Delivery - Hux
What is Hux?
Hux aims to bring together all of a client's marketing and customer interaction data to create a single view of their customers. This brings together data across multiple channels, datastores and vendors from traditional sources such as transactional retail records and tag manager media events through to call center voice logs and in-store activity logs. Hux then uses that data to power BI reports, automated machine learning pipelines and decision processes that optimize marketing outcomes and customer experiences for our clients.
The solutions typically need to ingest and organize customer data to support high quality BI for human decision support, as well as supporting automated machine learning and decisioning pipelines that control interactions that occur via partner touch-points such as Facebook & Google AdTech, web, email, call center, PoS, in-store, CTV, and DOOH. The client solutions typically involve CDPs and pipelines for customer interaction decisioning based on millions or billions of customer events, with a mix of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data types.
• Development of robust integrated solutions for the Hux Platform Organization:
o Evaluation of vendor and alliance partner technologies, including the native technologies of the major cloud vendors.
o Oversight of common client solution architectures and their evolution.
o Ensuring solutions are compatible with privacy requirements (GDPR, CCPA)
o Ensuring solutions meet the enterprise security requirements of clients
o Ensuring solutions integrate well with the technologies of our major alliance partners such as Adobe and Salesforce where appropriate
• Delivering scalable big-data solutions for real time decisioning and analytics in client cloud environments (AWS, GCP or Azure).
• Advising and supporting Deloitte implementation and services technologists on our approach to data, decisioning and solution delivery (technologies and vendors used, architecture, native cloud technologies, privacy, security, deployment, monitoring, etc.)
• Fostering a culture of best practice around solution architectures, deployment and management for the entire Hux platform organization.
• Promoting standardized approaches and maximum reuse of technology components.
• Ensuring ease of configuration, ease of deployment, ease of ongoing management, large enterprise scalability and maximum repeatability of these client solutions
• Ensuring solutions are well documented
Skills and Experience
• Extensive senior leadership experience delivering large scale data and decisioning solutions for large enterprises.
• Proven success delivering large scale solutions of this type in at least one of AWS GCP, Azure.
• Extensive knowledge of the big data and ML ecosystem, the key vendors, technologies and industry trends.
• Knowledge of Adobe, Salesforce, or other large MarTech/AdTech/Analytics cloud-centric offerings
• Excellent communication skills
• Credibility with senior technology executives of large enterprises
• Hands-on experience of:
o Traditional RDBMS such as Postgres, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc.
o Big data stores such as Cassandra, Redshift, Impala, BigQuery, Hbase, etc.
• Hands-on experience building and deploying automated decision pipelines
• Experience deploying data stores that satisfy the privacy and security requirements of large enterprises.
VP Engineering - Integrated Solutions - Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a VP Engineering to take ownership of developing integrated client solutions within the Hux Platform Organization to ensure we are delivering best-of-breed solutions around marketing data management, marketing decisioning and experience management, from capture and storage through to security and privacy. A core goal of Hux is to deliver solutions which live within the client's own private cloud and give them transparent ownership of their data and marketing decisioning. Hux solutions must therefore be flexible and cloud agnostic.
In addition to managing the development of performant client solutions within the engineering organization the role will involve working directly with our clients' senior technologists to advise them on our approach and educate them on good data practices.
This VP's team will interface with client service teams via the VP Product and Deloitte's senior implementation team members. The VP Engineering - Integrated Solutions, will be closer to client delivered solutions than any of the other engineering VPs, and will be the authority on efficient integrated configurations of core Hux technology. The VP's team will also provide a means by which new components required by clients may be rapidly developed using a scalable team of India-based heads. The VP may also have ownership of the central GitHub code repository for the entire Hux engineering team, the management of submissions to that repository from client service members, the quality control of those components, and the integration and testing of components considered to offer greatest reusable value.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
• (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NYCCSRMCG100-T
- - - - - -