- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
- New York City
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- overall marketing and positioning of the company: conceptualize and lead the marketing vision.
- Subscription services marketing: in charge of and working to orient and implement the company as a subscription-first company and leading online marketing and conversions for it, including P&L responsibility.
- Event marketing: direct overall marketing of our Forums and other events.
You will work with your team and will be responsible for hitting the numbers for direct-from-users ticket sales.
- Audience growth and engagement: oversee and manage growth marketing and targeted audience development.
- Demand generation for sales: responsibility for building the lead funnel for sales teams and all products they are selling, both online and offline.
- Build and execute a communications strategy that reinforces market positioning.
* Experience in a variety of B2B enterprise marketing roles.
* A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, a related field, or equivalent experience.
* A deep understanding of digital publishing based on direct experience at a media company, agency or client-side role, extensive experience and a successful track record in global B2B marketing
- including digital and content marketing expertise.
* Experience with digital media metrics and analytics, as they relate to campaign management and reporting.
* Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leveraging consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain, and reactivate through various marketing channels.
* Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail- and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
* Proven interpersonal communication skills, and an executive presence that conveys confidence and authority to senior clients.
* Extensive experience in managing and developing teams.
* Must demonstrate the ability to craft compelling company and product messaging and communicate the company's value proposition in creative ways.
* Must understand the full complement of digital marketing channels, and proficiency with a variety of commonly used marketing tools.
- online marketing