- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
The leader in HCP data solutions for fueling multi-channel digital campaigns providing programmatic, email and extensive professional data to identify and target our customers' audiences.
- Manage and optimize all data management, digital advertising operations, email and demand generation processes
- Facilitate informed and nimble decision making throughout the day on all matters related to operations and service delivery
- Performance and process analysis and reporting
- Strategic planning to scale and improve operational processes and platforms
- Budgeting and financial management of all operations functions.
- Measuring and improving service quality
- Establish, document and optimize processes and best practices
- Responsible for technology and platform vendor management
- Integration of internal as well as 3 rd party platforms and technologies to help the company improve business processes, internal efficiencies and revenue optimization
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or related discipline
- Ideally experience in digital advertising and marketing or data solutions
- 7-10+ years of operations and management experience ideally with digital advertising, marketing, publishing, data or other related technology.
- Healthcare segment experience a plus