- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As the leader of VR SW Product TPM, you will drive the creation of category defining immersive and social virtual reality experiences that power our Oculus VR headsets. The VR SW Products team builds the system software that all Oculus customers experience when they use our headsets, including the new user experience, home environment, navigation modalities, VR application store, and much more. The ideal candidate is an experienced software technical program manager with a passion for building consumer experience software that delight customers. This role will be based in our Menlo Park office.
- Lead technical program management for projects that break new ground and define categories and are consistent with Facebook’s mission.
- Day-to-day decision-making and leadership for VR leadership including internal teams and external partnerships.
- Work cross-functionally with partner technology and business teams to get hardware and software products developed and shipped on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with VR Product Engineering and Product Management leadership team to manage the product portfolio and define future products.
- Build, manage, mentor and inspire the TPM organization.
- Scale the organization to support multiple fast-paced product categories. Minimum Qualifications
- 10+ years experience in software program management & experience in consumer electronics.
- Experience building and leading a program management organization through product design, delivery and commercialization of consumer electronics devices.
- Experience leading multiple teams & managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience with the product development process, tools and systems.
- B.S./B.A. in engineering or scientific discipline or equivalent experience.
- Organizational communication, coordination and multi-tasking experience. Preferred Qualifications
- Proven for VR technology and connecting the world in a meaningful way.
About the company