- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Since 1945, Huskey has been a family-owned and operated company in the building materials industry.
Tired of being just a number? We see our team members as contributing individuals who are dedicated to serving others with excellence. We are always striving to improve our work culture to builda successful future for our team members and customers.
If you have a strong desire to learn and grow, feel appreciated and contribute to making a difference, then you have come to the right place.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/ORDER PULLER
FLSA Status: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Purpose: To pull and bundle the correct materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Operate forklift and pull material with safety as top priority achieving accident, incident and material damage rates of 0%
- Consistently build orders with 100% accuracy
- Use time effectively to achieve maximum efficiency and productivity for the team
- Keep work area clean and organized at all times
- Follow all company rules and guidelines in regards to procedures and safety
- Arrive to work on time
- Thoroughly communicate needs and expectations with management and co-workers to foster an understanding of what needs to be accomplished
- Ensure forklift is in good condition and ready for use by conducting daily inspection every morning
- Continuously improve every aspect of position by always having the goal of getting better
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to work safely and efficiently in fast-paced environment
- Possess strong and proven customer service skills
- Capability of working outside in hot and cold environments
- Basic computer skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- 6 months operating gas/diesel forklifts in safe manner
- Handling material up to 48 ft. wide
- Self-motivated - driven to achieve results
- Work with team members maintaining a positive and supportive attitude
- Share ideas and information in a respectful and tactful manner
This role description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the individuals within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all accountabilities, responsibilities, skills and qualifications of those assigned to this role.
- Must pass company drug screens as part of drug-free workplace
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- customer service