- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visitwww.eastman.com.
Eastman Chemical Company is currently searching for a Warehouse Associate for our SunTek Performance Films distribution center located in Houston, TX.
The Warehouse Associate will interface with the Sales Department and Will-Call customers, and will be responsible for fulfilling customer orders and various warehouse duties.
- Ensure accurate fulfillment of daily film orders. Pull and cut film according to order specifications. Label product and prepare for shipping.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Monitor inventory and order film as needed.
- Perform cycle counts as required andfull inventory counts.
- Calibrate machinery.
- Shipping and receiving duties, including processing returns.
- Unload inbound shipments/pallets.
- Assemble boxes.
- Cross-train in customer service and answer telephones as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalency is required
- Valid driver's license is required
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency in the use of a computer, including internet browsers and email
- Minimum of 1 year of warehouse experienceis preferred
- Experience with UPS Worldship and/or FedEx Connect Shipa plus
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Experience with awarehouse management system a plus
- Health and safety training/experience a plus
- Ability to fully understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Skills to operate basic office equipment like printers, computers, plotters, facsimile machines, copy machines and telephone systems
- Ability to lift up to50 lbs. regularly throughout the day
- Ability to do material handling, including use of pallet jacks, ladders, and transport carts
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.