- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Operates forklift to move, load, and unload pallets to correct location
- 3rd Shift: 4:00 pm to 2:30 am (Friday to Monday) ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensure forklift is in safe operating condition.
- Responsible for pallet moves from one area to another.
- Ensure that all pallets, rpc's, and or boxes that are moved from one location to the next are properly accounted for and marked for proper documentation
- Responsible for accuracy of load sheets
- Ensure that daily inspections of forklift and checklist are completed.
- Responsible for following all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains clear and open communications with Plant Managers, Site Managers, Operations Manager, Supervisors, and other forklift drivers and sorters/builders.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of good and bad loads as well as being the last to inspect all trailer loads.
- Maintains a clean work environment at all times.
- All other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet company needs and business requirements.
- Attendance at work is an essential function of this job.
- Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job performance. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Experience: 6 plus months of experience
- Computer Skills: N/A
- Certifications &Licenses: Must pass Propak's forklift certification test.
- Other Requirements: Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds throughout the day Propak Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request, by contacting Hiring@Propak.com . The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
About the company