- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New Braunfels
Requirements What are we looking for?
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Required to maintain established performance levels.
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Previous experience in pool chemistry preferred. Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, picking, pinching, typing, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and repetitive motion of the hands, wrists and/or fingers.
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- Exposure to environmental conditions such as rain, direct/indirect sun and heat for extended periods of time.
- Subject to standing in natural, untreated river water or other water for extended periods of time.
- Subject to extreme heat. Temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour. Consideration should be given to the effect of other environmental conditions, such as wind and humidity.
- Subject to hazards. Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
- Subject to atmospheric conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin, such as fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.
- Frequently in close quarters, costumes, crawl spaces, small enclosed rooms, small sewage and line pipes, and other areas that could cause claustrophobia.
- Functioning in narrow aisles or passageways.
- Exposure to multiple, high-stress situation at any given time and must maintain a high level of alertness.
About the company