- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is a priority requirement for an initial contract of just 1 week (with an option to extend).
Only apply if you are immediately available for interview and able to commence work with 1 or 2 days notice.
We are a remote-first company using a highly agile approach to development with a distributed team in several locations across Europe. We are using some of the latest online interactive collaboration and video conferencing tools in place of traditional face-to-face meetings.
Working in this manner allows us to be flexible, move very fast and operate with low overheads, but to be a real success we need to introduce some fundamental processes and key working procedures upfront.
We have an urgent requirement for a content developer with expert HTML and CSS skills. You must have a flair for good design and be able to hit the ground running and deliver quickly. You will be working with our UI/UX agency, Web Developer and our Content Team to be able to build out sophisticated and highly visual web-based training content.
What You’ll Need
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude with strong initiative, team-working skills and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms.
- An understanding of the principles behind great software design, allowing you to write code that’s super-clean, fast and scalable.
- You will be a guru with HTML5 and CSS3 and be able to provide a portfolio of work for us to examine.
In Return, You’ll Receive
- An opportunity to gain further industry experience and working closely with top experts.
- Great start-up culture in a fun, friendly and hardworking team.
- Flexible remote working.
About the company