- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a collaborative Marketing Team member, the Web Designer/Digital Marketing Designer will utilize powerful tools like the Adobe Creative Suite and Hubspot COS to apply inbound marketing strategies to support the efforts of our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams. Having a background in web development and graphic design will aid this candidate in building and maintaining website enhancements and landing pages. The ideal candidate will also have a knack for analyzing data and monitoring web successes and failures to influence Salsa’s website strategy.
- Work under tight deadlines to produce quality digital design materials that support Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success efforts
- Build, launch and maintain HubSpot COS websites, website enhancements and landing pages
- Become proficient with using Hubspot Content Optimization System (COS) including the creation of HubL modules
- Continually optimize Salsa’s website performance and assist in planning website strategy
- Apply inbound marketing strategies for website development to generate quality sales leads
- Design other marketing/digital marketing and advertising materials including product videos and animated content as needed
- Maintain corporate branding across all platforms
- Manage and maintain digital asset library using shared services like Google Drive.
- Use design strategies that maximize conversion of website visitors to quality sales leads What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years web design experience that includes graphic design, front-end web design and website optimization
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premier & After Effects)
- Meaningful experience working in Hubspot environment is required, must achieve Hubspot Design Certification
- Must be comfortable working with responsive layouts and designs, and building effective, intuitive user interfaces
- Candidate must have working knowledge of building custom tools and modules like online calculators
- Must be familiar with Google Webmaster Tools The Right Candidate Will:
- Be an innovative designer, fast learner, and collaborative team player
- Be a strong problem solver with experience trouble shooting web applications and code
- Have outstanding computer, communication, proofing, testing and research skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms
- Take a strong interest in analytics, data, and monitoring web successes and failures.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup environment Perks & Benefits of Working at Salsa Labs:
Aside from working with smart, passionate Salsa employees, having uncapped growth potential and an awesome work/life balance, this position includes a competitive suite of benefits. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with immediate enrollment, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, unlimited paid time-off and no dress code!
About the company