- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A Web Developer in search of a new opportunity will be interested in Robert Half Technology's new job opening. If you possess a strong command of enterprise systems, an excellent coding skillset, and the ability to think outside the box, this role might be right for you. Find out more about how you can play a pivotal role in bringing projects to life. Call today! This long-term temporary opening is for a Web Developer in Dayton, Ohio.
Identify business needs and ensure solutions align with the company goals
Drive and code solutions using creative solutions
Analyze complex business processes and develop simple solutions using best of breed tools
Cooperate with key partners to deliver tested and reusable code in a quickly changing environment, on timeWork with leadership and others to find the right solutions
For more information, please contact Mason Smith at 937-224-7442 or email@example.com
- Skills in HTML and CSS
- A real passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer happiness
- GIT experience
- WordPress experience preferred
- Able to move from quickly from draft mockups into various web languages
- Practical knowledge caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Working knowledge of server-side languages
- Experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Serious knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Deep understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.