- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Graphic Packaging International, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK), is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. We are one of the largest producers of folding cartons and hold a leading market position in solid bleached sulfate, coated unbleached kraft and coated recycled paperboard. Graphic Packaging's customers include some of the most widely- recognized companies in the world.
We achieve our vision by delivering value to our customers, building a high-performance culture for our employees and creating superior returns for our shareholders. We strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Perform manual and machine operator tasks related to the set-up, maintenance, and operations of the Web Press.
- Make-ready, adjust and run job as efficiently as possible to meet safety and productivity standards.
- Examine job order to determine quantity to be cut, stock specifications and special die cutting instructions
- Examine cutting dies for visual defects and apply correcting solution to repair minor defects
- Make necessary adjustments to ensure quality
- Ensure information is communicated between shifts
- Ensure Company Safety, Quality and Production standards are met
- Perform proper and required maintenance as well as cleaning of Die Cutter
- Maintenance duties include stooping under machinery, entering confined spaces and climbing ladders.
- Must input information into computer for proper tracking of inventory and waste.
- Occasional squatting and kneeling for cleaning and clearing jams
About the company