- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Huntington, WV / 50 minutes to Charleston, WV /County Population of 95k .
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join a premier practice.
- General Neurology or NeuroHospitalist opportunity.
- 501c3 facility.
- Strong interested or fellowship training in stroke required.
- Stroke Disease-specific certification from JCAHO since 2004.
- American Stroke Association "Gold Plus" award winner.
- Center of Excellence in Neuroscience.
- Financial Information: Competitive compensation with 2 year guaranteed base, wRVU based productivity bonus, advance payment options, CME, relocation, malpractice with tail, and so much more.
Communit y: Huntington is located in western West Virginia.
It is the second largest city in the state.
However, it is the hub of the Huntington-Ashland-Ironton metropolitan area, which spans seven counties and three states and has a population of 365,419.
It is both a vibrant, energetic city and a place where heritage comes alive.
Sitting on the Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky meet, Huntington is part of the largest inland port in the United States.
The downtown area is a draw for shopping, dining and entertainment, including Pullman Square, a modern town square.
The streets are alive with people walking from venue to venue or taking advantage of a newly created bike path.
Year-round, a variety of festivals and special events draw crowds to Pullman Square, the Big Sandy Superstore Arena and the historic Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Click Here to Apply] or call 1- [Click Here to Apply] . JO- 16
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs