- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Fremont County
Here at The Virtual Call Center, we're in the business of embracing change by transforming how individuals provide quality customer service to Top Name Brands and Fortune 500 companies, by offering an innovative virtual workforce environment.
We have been providing an efficient, effective, and enjoyable call center experience to independent contractors and clients since 2014. Our job as a call center, answering, customer service and staffing agency is to understand the needs of individuals needing work. We help bring together the perfect match in expertise, skill and personality.
We offer you many part-time, full-time, and seasonal job opportunities to assist you with breaking through work-life balance and financial barriers. Enjoy working in your home creating your own work schedule with no commute through the daily havoc of traffic. Save gas and take your job with you, even if you have to relocate!
Our home-based agents receive one on one objective guidance while balancing and enjoying life on their terms. Ready to make your next career move with confidence? APPLY TODAY and move one step closer to achieving your financial goals working from home, as we offer real jobs as real solutions to your real problems!
The positions that we offer are ideal for stay-at-home parents, retirees, college students, veterans, anyone in the need of a supplemental income, and anyone who currently do not have a source of income. COME BE YOUR OWN BOSS WITH US.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer Inbound calls for assistance with billing, tech, sales and customer care inquires.
- Ensuring First Call Resolution and complete Customer Satisfaction.
- Must be 18 year of age
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of customer service and/or call center experience
- Must be able to work 15-20 hours a week (some clients have weekend requirements).
- A quiet distraction free work environment.
- Must have a quiet distraction free work environment.
- Must have dual-core 2.9 Ghz or better (laptop or desktop) with 4GB or RAM. An all-in-one computer cannot be utilized.
- Must have a USB headset with microphone (required for a certification training)
- Must have a hard-wired broadband internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection.
- Must have a landline phone service (No Magic Jacks or wireless devices allowed)
- Must be able to purchase a call center noise cancelling phone.
- Must have dual monitors 17 - 19" LCD monitors in non-widescreen or 19-20" in widescreen format.
- Work from the comfort of your home office.
- Choose your own schedule
- Establish yourself in the telecommunication industry
- Incorporate contract work into your schedule 24/7/365
- Eliminate the stress of transportation cost, commute time and wardrobe expense
- Enjoy a people-centric environment
About the company