- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Oklahoma City
We are diligently searching for dynamic Customer Service Representatives to establish an instant rapport with customers and provide a premium experience to every customer on every call.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer inbound phone calls for some of America's most trusted top brands and Fortune 500 companies, assist customers with account information, specific content, or account authorization in regards to the customer accounts, resolve customer issues, complete and handle all customer related inquiries.
Certification training is instructor-led and you must be able attend training in its entirety once the training course has been selected.
This position is not applicable to applicants in the following states: California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York and Oregon.
- Must be 18 year of age
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of customer service and/or call center experience
- Must be able to work 15-20 hours a week (some clients have weekend requirements).
- A quiet distraction free work environment.
- Must have a quiet distraction free work enviroment.
- Must have dual-core 2.9 Ghz or better (laptop or desktop) with 4GB or RAM. An all-in-one computer cannot be utilized.
- Must have a USB headset with microphone (required for a certification training)
- Must have a hard-wired broadband internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection.
- Must have a landline phone service (No Magic Jacks or wireless devices allowed)
- Must be able to purchase a call center noise cancelling phone.
- Work from the comfort of your home office.
- Choose your own schedule
- Establish yourself in the telecommunication industry
- Incorporate contract work into your schedule 24/7/365
- Eliminate the stress of transportation cost, commute time and wardrobe expense
- Enjoy a people-centric environment
About the company