- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Work Study, Department of Engineering Education.
- Assisting with collecting data and preparing spreadsheets
- Assisting faculty and students with laptop loaners and tutorial rooms
- Answering the phone
- Copying and scanning documents
- Maintaining copy machine(s) and fax machines (paper, toner)
- Collecting and distributing mail, faxes, and packages as received
- Organizing office material
- Running campus errands
- Must be age 16 or older.
- Must be enrolled at least part-time (6 credit hours for undergraduate students and 5 credit hours for graduate students), with the exception of summer quarter, or will be a registered student during the next academic quarter/semester for summer work
- Student workers must meet the enrollment requirement for the entire quarter.
- Recipient of work study award based on financial need and must be admitted into a degree program.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with MS Office products,
- Significant programming experiences (i.e., regularly use programming languages like Java/Java Script, Python, C/C+/C#, and/or SQL) good with details
- Great organizational skills.
Application Process: Complete an Applicant Profile and upload your Resume, then apply to Requisition # 40844 and upload a copy of your FEDERAL WORK STUDY award under the "Additional Documents" section. Failure to include a copy of your Federal Work Study award may remove you from consideration.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.
SF:OMJ SF:OOD SF:VA [[mfield1]]