- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES - ILLINOIS - ABBOTT PARK
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
- Develop and maintain simple to complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite, BIRT) utilizing Workday Report Writer and Report Designer, as well as other organizational tools and available technologies
- Develop and execute unit/system test plans; ensuring delivery of a quality product
- Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand report/data requirements and ensure results meet the business needs
- Implement proof of concepts to confirm feasibility of requirements
- Work with technology/security teams to define and create calc fields, security policies and other Workday objects to support the evolving reporting needs of the organization
- Troubleshoot report related issues and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Lead efforts to analyze and optimize report performance
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls
- Serve as an escalation point for troubleshooting HR reporting inquires/issues
- Perform code promotions across the Workday landscape
- Manage development progress by tracking activity and publishing status updates
- Review system upgrades/releases to determine overall business impact, conduct regression testing and make recommendations for future enhancements/functionality
- Maintain awareness of current trends in Workday Reporting and best practices
- Actively participate in Workday Community by researching, contributing to content, voting on Brainstorms, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related area
- 2-4 years proficiently in Workday HCM report writing/calc fields (includes creating dashboards in Workday) required
- Deep knowledge of Workday data sources and complex calc fields
- 6+ years HR data analyst experience, including the ability to understand the business requirements, user needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Functional knowledge on Workday HR modules Core HR, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent Management. Payroll functional knowledge, nice to have.
- Prior experience managing a development team
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy with highly confidential data
- Understand complexities and nuances with reporting on different organizational hierarchies
- Knowledge of OX or Solutions to perform code promotion.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint (creating graphics, charts)
- Ability to manage change effectively always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications
- Self-motivated with a focus on driving results and strong sense of accountability
- Demonstrated experience in analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
IT Services & Solutions Delivery
CHR Corporate Human Resources
United States Abbott Park : AP06B Floor-1
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.